Monday, March 21, 2011

Becoming the Woman God Wants, day 43

Week Seven

Personal Appearance

Stick With Your Core Color

She makes coverings for her bed;
she is clothed in fine linen and purple.
Her husband is respected at the city gate,
wher he takes his seat among the elders of the land.
Proverbs 31: 22-23

Ezekiel 16

     10I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk.
   11I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck.
   12And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.
   13Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.
   14And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
 
 In this chapter, we are picking our core color(blue, brown, black).  Most everything I have in my closet cordinates with black, so this was an easy one for me.  I do believe we should take time to work on our apearence.  It speaks volumes before things even come out of our mouth.  We also need to purge things that we know we will never wear. 

Affirmation:  I wear my core color to simplify my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment