Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Becoming the Woman God wants, day 26

Purify Body and Soul

She considers a field and buys it;
out of her earnings she plants a vineyard.
She sets about her work vigorously;
her arms are strong for her tasks.
Proverbs 31:16-17

Psalm 51

   1Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
   2Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.
   3For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.
   4Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.
  7Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

We must take care of our bodies.  First, we must eat cleansing foods, by increasing the fruits and vegtables we eat.  In this chapter it says we need to be taking at least two baths a week.  By this I mean keeping clean every day, but taking time to take cleansing baths.  This bath includes, epsom salts, baking soda, and lavendar oil in hot water.  This assists in removing toxins from the body.  We can also better our soul by meditating on the word and relaxing.

Affirmation:  I purify body and soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment