Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Becoming the Woman God wants, day 33

Transfer Problems to a Tackle List

She sees that her trading is profitable,
and her lamp does not go out at night.
In her hand she holds the distaff
and grasps the spindles with her fingers.
Proverbs 31:18-19

Psalm 23

   1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
   2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
   3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

I believe the woman that is spoken of in Proverbs wasn't a time waster.  So many of us stay stressed about things we don't have time to do.  Make a list of the things you find it impossible to do.  When you have extra time, do one at a time!

Affirmation:  He restores my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment